Friday, October 12, 2007

Clues!

So much for taking pictures with the camera you're not supposed to touch and not getting caught! That's my girl!My son, on the other hand, leads in with this comment, "I know I shouldn't have done this mom, but look, she's soooo cute!"
Now, I bet you thought that I was going to share with you all the progress that I've made on the Mystery Stole (you know, "clues"..."Mystery Stole") since the Yarn Harlot has finished hers and (in my mind) I was racing (and going to beat) her.
Yeah, well, no.
I have good reason though; just can't seem to come up with too many right now, but I will show you what I have been working on...

Yup, more Noro! It's Silk Garden that I bought up in Haliburton at Marty's this summer when we stayed up at a cottage for two weeks. (It distracted me from the Mystery Stole up there too!) It's a pattern from Knit Simple, with mitred squares building on I-cord; it is A LOT of fun! The sleeves are supposed to be just garter stitch; I don't see that happening. I think I've come up with an alternate plan incorporating the mitre detail all up the sleeve with the point over the back of my hand. My mom says that I never leave a pattern alone; always change something!
Now, because the MSIII is definately a 'work alone' kind of project and the Mitred Squares are fun, but not entirely 'group friendly'; I am still in need of something that I can work on when I'm with people that I actually want to talk to (aka Cast Offs). Here's a clue:


Any guesses?


Give the lurkers a chance Cast Offs (haha).


I hope to post again this weekend; I've got a few things that I need to get of my chest! And yes, that's another Clue!


I'm thankful for:


1) Sunny Days

2) Tracey


3) Hayley


4) Janet and her church friends (I sure hope it works out!)


5) PVR - Phyllis was denied!

No comments: