Wednesday, September 17, 2008

LATER!!

Somewhere out there in blog photo land there are double copies of the things that I wanted to show you from the KW Knitters Fair on Saturday. Apparently, this isn't the time that I am supposed to do this. I suspect it has something to do with the fact that my computer wants to do a restart for updates and I keep telling it LATER!!
Well, I guess it's a 'right back at ya sista' from the ole keyboard. So I'll post this little teaser, to let you know that you are on my mind, set up a link for another blog that I like to visit. Turns out this lady was also at KW and you can have a look at her photos. Go to Knitting to Stay Sane.
I will try again later, after I've given in to my laptop and let her shut down...
I know how she feels.
Bye for now or rather,
Later!

No comments: