You know, just in case you forgot that it was still a brand new year for us all.
I'll have to keep this short, because:
1) Son home sick from school.
2) Getting quite a bit behind on Must Complete knitting.
3) Want to stay on task of today being a DAY OF KNITTING!!!
4) Can't show you pictures of anything, because....I'm working on my new laptop and haven't figured everything out yet or transferred the stuff that I do know from the old one. (working on it dad!)
5) I have to seriously sort out the things I need to do, the things I should do, the things I want to do, and the things other people want me to do. Yesterday was a busy day and I'm feeling it today.
6) Last, but not least, I think the real reason that I have to keep this short is...
I need more coffee!!! Food would be good too.
Have a great day everybody; sorry I haven't posted sooner...I have excuses, but it doesn't change the fact that I didn't post and for that, yes, I'm sorry...because, I like to post.
I like to read other blogs and if they haven't posted in a while, well, I'm disappointed.
While I don't have an especially large following...well, I'm a first born and feel overly responsible and worry that I'm letting people down if I don't do all that I need, should, want or feel that others expect.
And yes, coffee, knitting, wine, it's all therapy. Sigh.
Will try to post soon.
Really that's all I can do and all that anybody should expect. (I'm saying that for my benefit, more than anybody's) Sigh, again.
So there you go, a little dismal on a dreary day, and a bit long winded for keeping it short...but you know what?
My new laptop is fuuunnnnn!
And it's PINK!!