Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Attention Cat People!

This one's for you Transit Knitter!
You know who you are. People who get cats, or at least the cats allow you to be a part of their lives.

But first, Flora. Mexican Flora. I finally got to the point last night where I crawled into bed and said, "Can we please go back to Mexico? It's warm there!"
With the wind chill, we're in the -20's, I don't know what that is in Fahrenheit anymore, but it's cold! And more snow is falling as we speak. I know the snow is supposed to make you feel all Christmassy, but I'm not feelin' it this year; not yet, anyway...I just keep trying to think of ways of doing it, without doing it BIG!

Anyway, Flora.



And Fauna.
This was our resident Iguana. He/she lived right beside our Casita and would come out to get warm (see, everybody's doing it!) everyday. On our first day at the resort, when I was being Joe-tourist by pointing at everything and saying, "Look at that! See that?!" One of the employees told me the Iguana's are "good chopped up in Tacos".
I hope he was kidding. I thought he was, but the more I thought about it, I wasn't so sure.
Eeeww.



So in keeping with the Cat Loving-Fauna theme; if you need a good laugh then I recommend that you set aside a few minutes and go visit Glenna C. Watch the video she found; then, sit back and watch the other's that come up after that one is finished. Be warned, though, DO NOT have a beverage in or near your mouth when watching them. I personally know at least two of the cats that you'll be watching and one of them lives with me now. Honestly, watching these made me laugh harder than I have in a long time! Thanks Glenna; thanks Simon!

I still wish I was in Mexico.

1 comment:

Honeybunch1 said...

An error in the pattern . . . . indeed!! The cape looks awesome WWW.