Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Everybody's doing it!

Everybody's doing what, you ask?

You'll have to read on for the answer, but to distract you on the way here is a picture of a cat belly. An all out, catchin' a sunbeam, laying flat, no interest in rolling over, cat belly.
Thank-you Thursday.



NO TOUCHING!!!


The end of KAL#3 is fast approaching so I thought I would show you a shot of how we started way back in OCTOBER! Yeah, the last KAL to start before Christmas is going to suffer from Knitting Interuptus---everytime!


So, that was some fine blog content; a cute cat and some socks, but I need to get to sewing and I wanted to post about the latest rage around here...
BIRTHDAYS!!
I have two friends' with birthdays this week, my son's girlfriend's mom and me. So, apparently it's the week for birthdays.
***HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNIE!!!***

1 comment:

thatdarncat said...

A beautiful cat belly. I want to touch it!!

Happy Birthday to you. No cards this year...I can't find them in my mess. Happy, Happy Birthday!!