Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sunny Sunday? or Love Squared?

Hello again. I'm going to try to blog with a little more frequency and a little less angst
...and quantity!
So, today it is beautiful and sunny; the pond is starting to melt. I've started a pool with the kids to see who can guess the day that the ice is finally all gone; $.25 (did you know that there isn't a cent symbol on this keyboard?!?) a piece; so if my husband wants in, the winner gets a dollar! I chose Thursday, because I love Thursdays (check here to see why).
A lovely sunny day, and isn't this a lovely sunny...

Doll? I think she's beautiful. I've watched her grow and even sent along these squares to help in her completion. So, I sent these 6 squares to Girl Gone Thread Wild, and she chose one to help with the doll. (The others will go to another piece of artwork)

Can you find it?

I also found my aunt's square; it's blue and pink, framed by metal and on the top row.


How does all this fit together, you may ask?

Well, you take a very talented and thoughtful lady, give her creative freedom and the internet and ....


TAAADAAA!!!! You have 'Love Squared' a wonderful doll covered with love, hope, memories and kindness to be auctioned off with proceeds going to support Breast Cancer Research. I'm so glad that I was able to help. Thanks for I for pointing the way, and thanks to M for her dedication (and kind comments).

Please follow 'Love Squared' along to see how everything turns out and look back to all the posts over the past couple of months to get a real appreciation for all the time and effort that went into this creation!

No comments: