Friday, October 24, 2008

Nice To Know I'm Not Alone---Even When I Am!

O.K. it's a little cryptic as far as a title goes, but here's the thing. I once again find myself alone on a Friday evening having enjoyed (beat this for a feast, if you can!) a wonderfully prepared egg salad sandwich, organic blue potato chips --- no trans fat --- (from the Superstore---don't go and buy them; they're hard enough to find!) and a generous glass of Petit Chablis.
Homemade Apple Crisp should follow shortly, alongside a gentle cup of bedtime tea.
Life is Good!
I've had a busy, long and pleasant day---only good news; followed by a nap---I say again,
Life is Good!
I sit back to enjoy my above mentioned feast and peruse the blogs that have made it to my 'favourites' list, and I go visit Susan .
Susan is a lace knitting genius! Someday I hope to be able to keep up with how her mind works, but right now? Right now, I toast her with my Petit Chablis...'To You Susan!'
As I look through her most recent post I say, "Hey!" And then I post these photos.
Fungus with moss:
Hamburger in Nature:
And I was pleasantly surprised that this one turned out as well as it did! It's like heavenly jelly fish or something.


I also took some pictures of mushrooms...
Lots of them....
On a dead tree....
They're cute....
Really...
Maybe this 'alone thing' is getting to me...

No comments: