Friday, October 1, 2010

October is here...What?! Already!

Doesn't this just look like the best way to cozy up on a fall or (gasp) winter day? It's also the shot I use for my wallpaper on my iPhone.



I hide my chocolate stash in my Sheep Cookie Jar from Parry Sound. My kids gave up looking (and they never looked very hard anyway, if you angled the package right they didn't even know it was in there) and it was dark, healthy chocolate, but it doesn't seem to matter how much they complain about it, if they find it then they'll eat it.

And my coffee that day was a special treat! I used cinnamon flavoured whipped cream instead of half and half (5%) and then sprinkled it with a chocolate, sugar, cinnamon mix that President's Choice has available. This combination works well on French toast too.

The mug is from a local potter and now it's my morning cup for my coffee. Period.

So, yes, I've been knitting, but nothing really to show you. I apologize Transitknitter for not bringing more show and tell...maybe next week.

I've been busy making babies...my kids are having trouble with that statement...I went back to work at a Fertility Clinic and am having a wonderful time helping people make their dreams of parenthood come true. I am, however, feeling the effects of the busy fall season and think I need to lay low for a few days to make sure that these sniffles just fade away...

October is an emotional month for a lot of people; so everybody?

Share the love and remember that each day is a gift.

1 comment:

Maria said...

What a rewarding and scary job. I was a nutso fertility patient at one time. Yikes! (Five kids later, I'm a nutso crazy mom!) Enjoy that hot drink!