Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I think a vase full of Koigu says it best.

From this may bloom...Charlotte's Web Shawl, two Linen Stitch Scarves and a pair of socks.

I love Boxing Day sales...one or two days after boxing day...with a knitting friend...a decaf cappuccino...even if it was too hot in the store (I mean SERIOUSLY HOT) and there was a grumpy old man in the coffee shop...mmmmm Koigu mmmmm....

I also love Boxing Day sales where I sneak off on my own, pick up some roving and such, and come home to an empty house to knit and to dream of more knitting...

Back to normal on Monday; everybody back to work and school...YAY!!!

FYI...all is right with the world! HEHE!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can never go far wrong with Koigu!!! Lovely colours - can't wait to see them become ...