Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Take Two

Let's see if I can picture of my dog up for all of you to see. This is Chloe.


She's an 8 or 9 month old white lab and she is just WONDERFUL!!






It took a while to get the picture where I wanted it, but that's what this is all about...Wine, Wool and Whoppers!

I've sent the word out to a bunch of fine ladies...my friends. Some enjoy wine, some enjoy wool and some even enjoy chocolate! So "hey" everybody...what should we talk about it?

O.K. how about paint? I'm priming new wood on the exterior of a window and I went with oil based primer...outside, good sealer, that's what I thought I was supposed to do; so how come whenever I go to the store I have to explain this OUTRAGEOUS choice? I'm covering it with Latex to make everybody happy, but I still think outside and oil is the way to go. What do you think?



Now, for the knitting content of this blog. I have put a ruffle on and off a shawl I've been working on...I think I was up to 4 times before I've ripped it out and decided I do, in fact, need more wool....yes, I said, I need more wool! Wooo Hoooo! And now with so many options of LYS it's going to be difficult to decide. Do I keep the continuity and go back to where I got the initial material (Unwind) or do I check out the newest member to my list of favourite places to be (Pick Up Sticks)? Decisions, Decisions


There's reall only one right answer, can you guess what it is?

5 comments:

Connie said...

I found you!

KGB said...

I think the only RIGHT answer is to visit BOTH!!! You never know what adventures in yarn you would miss if you only went to ONE yarn shop.

transitknitter said...

Well here I am, I tried to blog back the day you went up, couldn't remember my password - too much wine? So now I have my password back and all is well.

I cast on the shawl, the one you were with me when I bought the wool for - PickupSticks - and it is fun. I like the pattern and the wool flows very nicely.

Cute puppy.

transitknitter said...

Well here I am, I tried to blog back the day you went up, couldn't remember my password - too much wine? So now I have my password back and all is well.

I cast on the shawl, the one you were with me when I bought the wool for - PickupSticks - and it is fun. I like the pattern and the wool flows very nicely.

Cute puppy.

transitknitter said...

So obviously all is not well as my comment went up twice. I will eventually get the hang of it. Need more chocolate. Wine is not available currently.